Presentation Management Software
iClickPoint Presentation Management System with an intelligent slide library plus a drag & drop presentation builder
Presentation management software such as iClickPoint, provides 14 reasons why it is superior to SharePoint Slide Library and Presentation Builder.
iClickPoint presentation management system is developed from ground up specifically for PowerPoint presentation and slide content management. Think of iClickPoint as an elegant PowerPoint CMS that SharePoint does not even close in comparison to the functionality and ease of using in building custom presentations.
1) user intuitive2) easy to use 3) quickly build custom presentation by drag & drop method
4) tag slides a favorite for reuse quickly
5) quickly reuse saved presentation by adding or deleting slides
6) admin can share link to a presentation just upload
7) slide association make multiple decks update easy
8) group slides to keep intended order
9) internal slide uses can view but cannot download
10) low cost per user and minimal to no support need all year long
11) create a slide show and share link
12) iPad Presentation Builder
13) Salesforce to Presentation Builder single sign-on
14) Embed iClickPlay presentation player in a web page
SharePoint Server Slide Library
1) file system based
2) difficult to use
3) no way to build presentation quickly
4) u need to download slides and assemble in PPT
5) no drag & drop UI
6) – Does not create a slide show of the pictures. This is an often used feature in Intranets. Example: A news article with a direct link to the slide show view of your company’s last event or party.
7 Although it is possible to email a link to the file (as is also the case in a Picture library), you can’t easily embed them in an email or Word document. If you want to do this, you need to manually download the files you want to embed and add them manually to the email/document.
8) Does not have the larger thumbnail option of a picture when you hover over the item.
9) The library menu is 2007 style, and thus looks different from other SharePoint 2010 libraries.
10) Has a complicated way of uploading pictures using the “Picture Manager” application.
11) Slide Library is discontinued in SharePoint 2013
12) No iPad drag & drop Presentation Builder
13) No salesforce.com to a presentation builder integration
14) No presentation embed capability